- 1 sesame seed bun
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 2 small dill pickle slices
- 2 slices American cheese
1. Take the Seasame seed bun and brown the faces of the bun in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Take the 1/4 lb of ground beef, roll into a ball and then flatten on wax paper or cling film until about 6mm thick (1/4 unch) .
3. Cook the burger for 4 minutes each side in a hot pan. Salt each side during the cooking with fine salt.
4. Spread ketchup first and then the mustard on the top bun, then add onion and some dill pickle.
5. Place 1 slice of American cheese on the bottom bun, then the beef burger patty, then the other slice of American cheese.
6. Microwave on high for 15 seconds and wrap tightly.